In this weeks Parade, they had a great recipe. A presidential parfait to honor the President's Day. An easy, light and healthy treat showcasing our beautiful red, white and blue colors.
- 3 (7-oz) containers of plain or vanilla 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 pint each blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries
- 1/2 cup granola or coarsely chopped walnuts
- Mint leaves, if desired
1. In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt.
2. Wash blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries. Slice strawberries.
3. In each of 4 parfait glasses, layer yogurt, granola and berries. Repeat layers once or twice, ending with berries. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Giveaway: Tickets to Pippin the Musical - December 8, 2014
- Did you know next week is National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day? - December 5, 2014
- GIVEAWAY: Tickets to Washington Ballet’s The Nutcracker - December 3, 2014